* To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.
* Love isn't just for the smart of talented, but for all the amimals God created.
* I'd like to run away
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
* No man is truly married
until he understands
every word his wife is NOT saying.
* To live is like to love -
all reason is against it,
and all healthy instinct for it.
* True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
* Life without love is like a tree
Without blossom and fruit.
* I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
* Love is a wonderful thing.
You never have to take it away
* Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
* Love is a haunting melody
That I have never mastered
And I fear I never will.
* Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
* You love simply because you cannot help it.
* Love is not a matter of counting the years...
But making the years count.
Be good to yourself. Enjoy every day.
© Copyright DailyInspiringQuotes.com. All rights reserved.