* My love, you know you are my best friend.
You know that I'd do anything for you
And my love, let nothing come between us.
My love for you is strong and true.
* May no gift be too small to give,
nor too simple to receive,
which is wrapped in thoughtfulness
and tied with love.
* Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
* Love is a fruit in season at all times,
and within the reach of every hand.
* Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals.
* Things base and vile, holding no quantity,
* Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.
* Love does not consist in gazing at each other
but in looking together in the same direction.
* Love is always bestowed as a gift --
freely, willingly, and without expectation....
We don't love to be loved; we love to love.
* The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable.
* Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
* There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.
* Love is an act of endless forgiveness
A tender look which becomes a habit.
* The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
* The courses of true love never did run smooth.
Be good to yourself. Enjoy every day.
© Copyright DailyInspiringQuotes.com. All rights reserved.